You will be guided through the steps of designing and making earrings or a pendant with pierced out designs, a ring and a pendant with a bezel set round cabochon stone.
The techniques you will learn include:
- design transfer and basic design principles
- copper colouring
- traditional and contemporary techniques
- saw piercing, filing, drilling and papering
- polishing, alternative surface finishes, decorative finishes
- hammering and stamping techniques
- cold joining
- surface texturing techniques and connections
All tools and consumables will be supplied (copper/ brass/ aluminium). A cabochon stone for your pendant is also included. I have a large variety of stones to choose from. Silver available for your projects is available for purchase in the studio for the current trading price. About $2 per gramm.
Duration: 7 Weeks (21 hours)
Class size: Maximum 4 people